This morning I sent CCC two more information requests about social housing, the are as follows.
SOCIAL HOUSING NUMBERS
Further to the housing numbers published for the election, could I have an updated version?
I am specifically interested in the number of closed units.
Can you also provide a more detailed list of the 200 closed units, the reason for closure and the current intention for each.
I am wanting to update the data on our site at www.oursocialhousing.nz to keep it current and useful.
I would also like to know it it is possible to get regular change data (eg monthly) so we can keep it more current.
HEAT PUMP DELIVER SCHEDULE
Following on from this weeks obvious and well publicized confusion, can you please advise the follow.
1. An updated, month by month delivery plan.
2. Advice on when the venterlation systems will be installed.
3. Who were the successful contractors
4. When is it planned that progress will be reviewed in the first ~400 units to consider retendering.
5. Is the performance/ work load of the project management team going to be reviewed/monitored to ensure adequate resources so as not to encounter road blocks?
Could I also have a copy of the public tender documents published on GETS ~11 NOV 19 (YES I’m paying more attention to GETS emails now 😉 🙂 )
Today was the day for ‘Information Requests’. Different agencies have different processes for asking for information.
Getting information from Christchurch City Council is called a LGOIMA Request and you can lodge one using this form, and they have 20 working days to get back to you. Last year they did less then 400 requests, so it’s not really used very often.
I want to know what the plan is to get the heat pumps installed that Stephen secured funding for so I sent off this request…
” SOCIAL HOUSING
Hi, I’m following up the earlier council motion to spend $16m on heating and ventilation.
- Can you please where are the 930 units to be upgraded are. I already have the CCC Social Housing information.xlsx so perhaps if you could just add another column?
- What size heat pump is going in each unit?
- What ventilation for each?
- When is the program of work going to be defined in detail?
- When will the program start?
- How will be engaged to action the program?
- When will the program be completed?
- What reporting to tenants is planed and how is access to their units to complete the work going to be managed and are there currently enough staff to manage a project of this scale?
- What order are the units going to be completed in?
- Has the required electrical work and ‘at height’ work been identified? (ie looking at the aged and light construction of some units, with units ranging in age to 81 years, I would assume that some units may need electrical consideration, while other units are in three story apartments and external units may need to be fixed to the outside of buildings at height, requiring significantly more engineering consideration.)
I am looking to be better informed around this project and these seem like the obvious starting points. “